Leading the way in temperature sensor technology
Quartztec Europe is an industry leader in manufacturing thermocouples. We provide our customers with both profile and paddle thermocouples as well as spikes. Precious metal thermocouples are vital components used to measure temperature in diffusion, Low-pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition (LPCVD) and Directional Solidification System (DSS) furnaces manufactured by OEMs. Calibrated thermocouples are used in conjunction with spikes for furnace characterisation and control.
Our extremely high quality and accurate calibration helps to reduce downtime in your processing applications, only using ultra-pure premium grade wire supplied by either Heraeus or Johnson Matthey, tighter temperature control and lower deviation between manufactured batches, which in turn helps you to maintain a higher repeatability rate.
Our calibration system is traceable to N.I.S.T (National Institute of Standards and Technology) NPL/NBS and UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service).
Why Choose Quartztec Europe thermocouples and spikes?
- High purity pre-calibrated wire, which can achieve a tolerance of ± 0.5°C at 1000°C.
- Thermocouples guaranteed to ± 0.3% of the standard used
- Calibrated data calculated over a range from 100°C to 1400°C with step size of 5°C (down to 1°C if required)
- Thermocouples provided with offsets from precision calibration system.
- Purity of recrystallized Alumina ceramic used exceeding 99.7%
- System directly traceable to the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) or the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS)
- Competitive pricing in the world market place with excellent service.
- Holding stocks of materials and components for most of the industry standard thermocouples
- Provision of thermocouples within a very short lead-time